shamone, baby.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Great, her again.

Well it's been a while!
I got back from my trip (we went to Italy) and started up classes again. Since my last post I've lost a total of 12 pounds (4 on my trip)! I'm very excited about that.
I'm sorry that I haven't posted in so long. I was amazed to see that I actually have more followers since my last post! Hello, and welcome to my blog, haha.
Going to Italy I was SURROUNDED by thinspo -- which is why I ended up losing, I think. Just seeing everyone look so beautiful and modelesque made me want to stay away from food. What a positive trigger!
Also, now that classes have started up, it's so easy to avoid food while on campus, I love it. Although, my parents are totally catching on...I have to stop wearing tops that expose my collar bones!
Well, I don't have too much to say at this particular moment, I'll be back once I feel more talkative...or typeative...O.o
Tell me how all of you darlings have been!

6 comments:

  1. i am so jealous.
    i want to go to italy so badly.
    but it's just so far away.

    glad you're back dearest.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing. It sounds like you're having a great time.
    I've been well, thank you for asking!
    Hope all is well, lovely.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a good time. 12Ibs!! That's incredible - I'm very jealous, well done.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing job with the weight loss! 12 pounds is freaking awesome! You're so lucky to have went to Italy! I want to travel SOO bad! So how was it and how did you like it? What was the culture there like? Did you know Italian already or did you have to learn some? Sorry for all the questions! I just love different cultures! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it musti've been beautiful in italy! when i think of italy i think of their great food, but yay thinspo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ITALY! Agh, jealous! I hope you had such an incredible time! Congratulations on losing, I'm happy for you, :). Have fun back at school, I hope you're well love!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete